If you wish to rent a boat, personal watercraft, off road vehicle or trailer, please Sign Up to make a Reservation from the Owners listing.
- Upon Reservation approval and completed payment, you then discuss details with the Owner regarding pick up location.
- The renter will be required to present their driver's license to the Owner at time of rental pick up for validation of identity.
- Any additional operators listed under the insurance policy may pick up and sign for the Rental Equipment on behalf of the Renter. They will be required to present their driver's license to the owner at the rental pick up for validation of identity.
RENTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions for Renters ("you") of off-road vehicles, vessels and trailers ("Rental Equipment") who wish to rent Rental Equipment through the Service provided by URentMe, LLC ("us" or "URentMe"). Please familiarize yourself with these policies, which form a part of, and are hereby incorporated into, our Terms of Service. All capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning as set forth in the Terms of Service.
USE OF OFF-ROAD, RECREATIONAL VEHICLES AND VESSELS IS INHERENTLY DANGEROUS. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS.
Usage and Care
You must take reasonable care of the Rental Equipment which includes the following items.
- Renters are prohibited from using the Rental Equipment for racing, stunting any illegal activities or carrying passengers above the manufactures or owners stated amount of acceptable passengers.
- Rental Equipment is intended for personal use only and cannot be used for commercial or for-hire purposes.
- Please keep the Rental Equipment clean.
- Do not operate the Rental Equipment in inclement weather.
- Do not use the Rental Equipment for illegal or dangerous activities.
- Do not use the Rental Equipment for contests, exhibitions, or races.
- Please return the Rental Equipment on time and with a full tank of gas and fluids, unless otherwise stated by the Owner in the Rental Inspection form.
- No Pets will be allowed in vessels, vehicles or trailers unless owner has stated they will allow pets.
- No Beaching of vessels. Boats and Jet Skis must be anchored or docked when not in use.
- All vessels are to be used only in inland and coastal waters of the continental U.S. Navigation not to exceed 12 miles from the nearest shoreline and not to exceed 2 miles from shoreline for manually powered vessels or watercraft.
- Renters must remove any Keys from the vehicles and vessels when not in use and take cautionary measures to prevent any damage or theft while not in use.
- Renters cannot operate Rental Equipment while under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
Late Fee: Renter will be given a 30-minute grace period for Rental Equipment returning. Without limiting any other remedies available to URentMe or Owner, after 30 minutes, late fees will be deducted from your deposit or charged to your credit card as stated in the Fees Policy.
Failing to show for scheduled Rental will be considered a cancellation. Please see Cancellations and Refunds.
Additional Operators: The Renter agrees and understands that all additional operators of the Rental(s) Equipment must be at least 18 years of age (or older if required by law) with a valid driver's license.
Other Renter Terms
In the event of an accident or damage to the Rental(s), the renter will, within twenty-four (24) hours following such accident, furnish to URentMe Corp. a full report thereof, and will (to the extent required by law) report the accident to the Department of Motor Vehicles of the relevant state.
URentMe Corp and the undersigned Owner are not responsible for the loss of any article left in a Rental(s) or for damage to any articles while the Rental(s) is in operation.
The Renter is solely liable for all parking tickets, citations, and other violations that occur during the rental period, including all fees resulting from such violations. It is your sole responsibility to pay these fees in a timely manner and to comply with all legal obligations that arise from any such violations, including being responsible for costs associated with the retrieval of impounded Rental(s) Equipment. If you do not pay such fees in a timely manner, URentMe reserves the right to deduct from your deposit or charge your credit card any fees (including administrative costs or legal fees) required to release the Rental(s) Equipment from any citations, violations or impounds.
Renters are not allowed to make any modifications to the Rental Equipment. This includes but is not limited to painting, placing stickers, adding mechanical or non-mechanical devices or placing advertising materials anywhere on the rental without owners consent.
You are responsible for all necessary or required personal safety equipment. Please check your local, state and federal safety requirements before operating the Rental Equipment.
- You must supply your own safety equipment, helmet (D.O.T. or Snell-rated), life vest, personal floatation device (PFDs), boots, gloves, goggles, jacket, compass, GPS, and first aid kit.
- You may make prior arrangement to borrow the Owner's safety equipment, but the Owner is not required to provide safety equipment. Do not wait until the last minute to see if everything fits!
- You are responsible for all passengers of the Rental Equipment. All passengers must wear necessary and properly fitting safety equipment.
It is your responsibility to evaluate and determine if weather conditions permit the safe operation of the Rental Equipment. You will need to monitor the weather forecast, visibility, fog, tides, storms and wind predictions. No one should operate a boat or personal watercraft in rain, fog, mist or during a lightning storm.
Risk of Loss or Damage
The Renter assumes all risks of loss or damage to the Rental Equipment from any cause, including damage caused by an unforeseen and uncontrollable natural event, and agrees to return the rental equipment in the condition received from the Owner, with the exception of normal wear and tear which is determined by the Owner or URentMe Corp.
Both Owner and Renter agree to and acknowledge that by posting a listing or reserving a rental you are indicating that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by the Renter Terms and Conditions.
The security deposit will be held on the Renter's credit card to cover any incidental damage, fuel costs, lost or missing items. The credit card hold will be released within 48 hours after the rental period ends or prior to owner being paid if no claim has been filed. Should a claim be filed by the owner, the security deposit will be held until the claim is resolved. This deposit will be used to pay any amounts owed to the insurance carrier, URentMe, or the Owner for any damage, missing items, accidents or incidental fees related to use of Rental Equipment.
- A service fee will be collected by URentMe for administering the collection of payments or any amounts owed to owner as listed below:
- If there are any charges or deductions to the deposit for incidental charges (e.g. fuel costs, delivery fees or missing items) a 5% service fee will be added to amount owed to owner before any refund of deposit.
- Should there be any charges or deductions to the deposit for damages, repairs or replacement parts a 10% service fee will be added to amount owed to owner before any refund of deposit.
Deposit and Deductibles
- If an insurance claim is filed, the deposit will be used to pay the Deductible
- The deposit will be used to pay the deductible. Any additional amount owed for the Self Insured Retention (deductible) will be charged to the Renters credit card on file for the deposit. If funds are not available on the credit card, the Renter will be responsible for immediate payment.
- If the Renter or Owner are in material breach of the URentMe Terms of Service, including the Deposit Policy, you acknowledge that URentMe will have the right to collection of payment for unpaid funds until you such breach has been remedied.
- Should the Renter contest or dispute any damages or charges they may be subject to service fees, administrative fees, legal fees and any other additional fees owed to URentMe, our partners, and/or our attorneys for the collection of any and all charges.
OWNER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the terms and conditions for owners ("you") of boat and Jet Ski rentals, off-road vehicle rentals, and trailer rentals ("Rental Equipment") who wish to list their Rental Equipment for rent through the Service offered by URentMe Corp. ("us" or "URentMe"). Please familiarize yourself with these terms, which form a part of, and are hereby incorporated into, our Terms of Service. All capitalized terms not defined herein have the meaning as set forth in the Terms of Service.
By listing your Rental Equipment on this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- You are responsible for the accuracy and integrity of your listings.
- You are responsible for maintaining your Rental Equipment in accordance with applicable regulations and the manufacturer-recommended levels of maintenance and care.
- You are responsible for appropriate annual service and inspection. URentMe may request copies or proof of this.
- You are responsible for inspecting your Rental Equipment for safety, proper operating conditions, fluid levels and battery condition, both before and after every rental, by completing the pre-rental and post-rental inspection forms.
- You are responsible for complying with and ensuring that your Rental Equipment complies with all applicable local, state, federal laws and regulations for licensing, registration, permits or other regulations for operation of your Rental Equipment.
Vessel Owners are responsible to verify and provide all U.S. Coast Guard required safety items and check that these items are in proper working condition.
You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to or through our Service or to any other user. You agree to promptly notify us if information provided by you later becomes or is discovered to be inaccurate, misleading or false.
While the rental is in progress, Owners should be available or have a designated party available, in order to assist in resolving Renter issues.
Failing to show up or deliver a scheduled Rental will be considered as a cancellation. Please see our policy on Cancellations and Refunds.
Fees for Owners
You will be charged a Rental Commission Fee for our expenses, the technology, qualifying renters, processing of payments, support, and for your commercial aggregate liability coverage.
Commission Fee Rate:
- Individual Owners commission fee is 25%.
- Rental Companies or Dealers commission fee is 20% (negotiable based on amount of listings placed)
The commission fee will be deducted prior to your payment for the rental transaction and based on the rental fee set when "Adding Your Listing". If you discounted a rental the commission fee is deducted after renter's insurance costs.
Setting your Rental Price
We recommend setting a daily or weekly rental price at rates that are lower but still competitive to rental companies in your area. We also recommend you browse similar listings on our Service when deciding a fair rental price. Need help send us a brief email describing your equipment and include: year, make, model, miles or hours of use, and condition, along with your location to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owners are able to set the price for which they wish to rent for. Please see our Rental Equipment Eligibility Requirements.
- The price you set will not be the price published on the site. URentMe will add the Renters insurance costs per day to the price you set before publishing on the site. This covers the Renters liability and coverage for your vehicle, vessel or trailer.
- Owners Commercial Liability policy is separate and is covered through our commission fee
You can earn extra income by delivering your Rental Equipment to the Renter. Simply list "delivery" as an option in your listing and include the cost.
At this time, the delivery fee you set will need to be collected by you at time of rental. URentMe will not take any part of the delivery fees you collect. Should Renters forget to pay your delivery fee, we can deduct this from their deposit including a 5% transaction fee.
Delivery fees may be subject to income taxes, but these taxes are not withheld by URentMe. You should consult with your personal tax advisor to determine how to satisfy your tax obligations.
Our Featured Listings are designed to help you advertise your Rental Equipment. Our research has shown that users tend to view our Featured Listings first, and that Featured Listings are rented more often.
You may request to have your vehicle become a Featured Listing. Please note that URentMe may at any time decide to charge for Featured Listings at which time you will be notified through the service. There is no obligation to continue using the Featured Listing service.
When a Renter selects your Rental Equipment you will be notified through the Service by a message to your account, an email, and in some instances, a text message to the cell phone number you provided. You must promptly accept or decline the rental reservation.
Upon reservation requests by members requesting to rent your equipment, you may contact the renter to verify information or ask questions regarding skill or experience. Renters contact information is included in the reservation request. You understand and agree that URentMe provides the platform and tools to make informed rental decisions, however, Owners are responsible for their own decisions, acts and any omissions.
When a Renter returns the Rental Equipment, you must follow these steps:
- Conduct a post-rental inspection with the Renter. The purpose of this inspection is to check for any damage to the Rental Equipment. The Renter will be held liable for any damage to the Rental Equipment that was not previously noted on the pre-rental inspection form. Both you and the Renter must sign this form.
- Document any damage upon return by taking photographs of the damage and sending the documentation to URentMe by uploading to your account dashboard. It will be the Renter's responsibility to report any damage to you. Please see our Damage Policy for more details.
- You should keep all copies of the Rental Form, pre-inspection form and post-inspection form for at least one year from the date of rental.
- Take time to Rate your Renter. This is important and helps other owners like you.
Ratings and Reviews
Keep in mind that you are being rated by Renters. Your rating will play an important role in how much you can earn on your rentals.
You will be rated based on multiple factors, such as: cleanliness and maintenance of the Rental Equipment. Whether you were on time to meet the Renter for pick-up and return. Also how well you provided instructions regarding the basic operation and safety of the Rental Equipment.
URentMe acts as an authorized payment agent for Owners. URentMe accepts payments on behalf of renters when booking and is responsible for the transfer of payments by the renter to the Owner for all rental transactions via electronic transfer.
Income earned from renting your Rental Equipment is taxable. If the amount of income earned through our Service is greater than $600 in any calendar year, we will send you a w-9 and you will receive a Form 1099-MISC from URentMe Corp stating the amount of income you earned from rentals. URentMe must report amounts earned over $600 to the Internal Revenue Service. This amount may be subject to income taxes, but these taxes are not withheld by URentMe. You should consult with your personal tax advisor to determine how to satisfy your tax obligations.
URentMe is helping owners across the U.S. share their boats, personal watercraft, ATV's, UTV's, Travel Trailers and more. Our team started this company to make boating and power sports more affordable. We welcome suggestions to provide our Clients the highest level of service for renting out your boats, jet skis, ATV's, dirt bikes, trailers and more.
URentMe Safety and Vehicle Operation Guides
At URentMe we are striving to be the safest online sharing Powersports marketplace out there. In order to achieve this, we have created a number of safety and operation guides for each class of vehicle we rent.
All of the answers to the safety quizzes will be contained in the safety guides. Please read through and study the guides at your convenience before taking the safety quiz. Even experienced vehicle operators will find things in the guides they were not aware of and that could help prevent an incident in the future.
PARTICIPANT AGREEMENT, RELEASE AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK
In consideration of the services of URentMe their agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as "URM"), I hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge URM, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
- I acknowledge that my participation in Rental of Motor Home, Travel Trailer, Camper Trailer, Motorcycle, Boat, Golf Cart, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile, Bicycle, Trailer, Personal Watercraft, activities entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: injuries can occur from rough terrain or water; passengers can be jolted, jarred, bounced, thrown about and otherwise shaken during rides; it is possible that riders could be injured if they come into contact with other passengers, vehicles or equipment; injuries can be sustained from the water or trail, equipment from items on the trail such as holes, bumps, ruts, obstacles, tree limbs and branches or rocks or from the water; major injuries are a risk, as are drowning, falling, burns, cuts, bruises and sprains, broken bones; musculoskeletal injuries including head, neck, and back injuries; injuries to internal organs; loss of fingers or other appendages; exhaustion; exposure to the elements of the outdoors and natural surroundings which could cause hypothermia, hyperthermia (heat related illnesses), heat exhaustion, sunburn, frostnip, frostbite, dehydration; and exposure to potentially dangerous wild animals, insect bites, and hazardous plant life; the negligence of other participants or persons who may be present; further, passengers can be thrown off the vehicles which can result in any of the above events occurring; accidents involving other vehicles; collision with fixed or movable objects; collisions, and flipping over; accidents or illness can occur in remote places without medical facilities and emergency treatment or other services rendered; the machine itself may fail; and accidents can occur getting in or out. Furthermore, URM employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek safety, but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant's fitness or abilities. They might misjudge the weather or other environmental conditions. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions, and the equipment being used might malfunction.
- I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks. Additionally, I agree to wear a U.S. Coast Guard approved personal flotation device (life jacket) while participating in this activity.
- I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless URM from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of URM’s equipment or facilities, including any such claims which allege negligent acts or omissions of URM.
- Should URM or anyone acting on their behalf, be required to incur attorney's fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for all such fees and costs.
- I certify that I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself. I further certify that I am willing to assume the risk of any medical or physical condition I may have.
- In the event that I file a lawsuit against URM, I agree to do so solely in the state of Nevada, and I further agree that the substantive law of that state shall apply in that action without regard to the conflict of law rules of that state. I agree that if any portion of this agreement is found to be void or unenforceable, the remaining document shall remain in full force and effect. By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against URM on the basis of any claim from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.
State Zip Email
Signature of Participant or Responsible Party Date
PARENT'S OR GUARDIAN'S ADDITIONAL INDEMNIFICATION
(Must be completed for participants under the age of 18)
In consideration of ______________________________________________________________________(print minor's or minors’
names) ("Minor(s)") being permitted by URM to participate in its activities and to use its equipment and facilities, I further agree to
indemnify and hold harmless URM from any and all claims which are brought by, or on behalf of Minor(s), and which are in any way
connected with such use or participation by Minor(s).
Parent or Guardian: ___________________________ Print Name: ________________________________ Date: _____________
REPORTING OF DAMAGE
- Both Renters and Owners are responsible for reporting any damaged or missing items immediately at post-inspection. Pictures are required to verify the damage and an estimate cost to repair the vehicle.
- Owners must notify URentMe of any damages when completing the rental within 24 hours of post-inspection
- The owner must supply an estimate from a qualified repair facility within 7 calendar days of post-inspection.
- Claims to URentMe's insurance carrier must be reported within 48 hours. URentMe will require an Accident Report to be filed.
Delivery fees that are listed on the site are set by the owner and can be modified or changed at their discretion. URentMe will collect these fees on the Owner's behalf. Should URentMe collect or deduct a deliver fee from the deposit or charge credit card there will be an additional 5% service fee.
Owners: Delivery fees may be subject to income taxes, but these taxes are not withheld by URentMe. You should consult with your personal tax advisor to determine how to satisfy your tax obligations.
Renters will be given a 30-minute grace period for returning Rental Equipment. After 30 minutes, late fees will be charged, plus an additional service fee of 5%.
- 25% of the daily rental rate if you return the Rental Equipment between 0.5 and 1.5 hours late
- 50% of the daily rental rate if you return the Rental Equipment between 1.5 and 2.5 hours late
- 150% of the daily rental rate if you return the Rental Equipment between 2.5 and 24 hours late
- 150% of the daily rental rate for each additional day that you are late in returning the Rental Equipment
Please check with Owners before your rental regarding fuel. Renters are responsible for fuel costs unless otherwise stated by the owner in their listing or on the inspection form. If the Owner has indicated on the inspection form that you need to return the Rental Equipment with a full tank of fuel or an equal amount of fuel and you fail to do so, you will be subject to a fuel charge based on the current price of fuel at the location of rental. Should URentMe collect or deduct a fuel fee from your deposit or charge your credit card, there will be an additional 5% service fee added on.
When returning your rental, please clean out your trash, wipe down boats or Jet Skis as they come out of the water and hose down off-road rentals before returning. Please treat Owners Equipment as if it were your own. If you return the rental in a similar condition there will be no cleaning fees charged. The fee set by the owner will cover normal cleaning costs but there may be additional charges for excessively dirty returns plus a 5% service fee.
Any unpaid fees are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on any outstanding balance, or the maximum permitted by law, whichever is lower, plus all expenses of collection.
You will be required to provide URentMe information regarding your credit card or another payment instrument.
- You represent and warrant to URentMe that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument.
- You will promptly update your account information with any changes to your credit card number or credit card expiration date that may occur.
- You agree to pay, and you hereby authorize URentMe to charge you or retain your deposit for the amounts specified in the Service, including any fees for rental, late charges, fuel, cleaning, cancellations, service fees, insurance costs, and the cost of damage incurred, in accordance with these Terms of Service.
URentMe may modify its fees and prices at any time. Temporary or permanent modifications are effective as soon as they are published through the Service and apply to all subsequent transactions. In the case of temporary modifications (such as discounts), the duration of the changes will be clearly indicated in the Service. Your continued use of the Service after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount. Users are solely liable for all the taxes resulting from the use of our Services.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
- URentMe's Cancellation policy outlined below is there to protect both Rental Equipment Owners and Renters. Either party may cancel a reservation by canceling in your Dashboard under "Reservations".
- Reservations canceled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled rental start time will receive a refund of all fees paid less a 5% service fee.
- Cancellations by Renters or Owners within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) will be subject to fees or loss of all funds paid as described below.
Cancellations by Renter
If the Renter cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
- Renter Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of the scheduled rental start time (local time) will lose all rental fees paid. If a deposit was held it will be released or credited back to your credit card.
- The owner may choose not collect any part of rental fees forfeited for a Renter's cancellation within 3 days of rental start time. Should this occur the Renter will be notified, and a 5% service fee will be deducted before any refund.
- Should the Owner cancel your reservation within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) you may receive a credit toward future rentals or be provided another rental day.
- Should a cancellation within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) meet Extenuating Circumstances please contact email@example.com
Cancellations by Owner
If the Owner cancels the reservation after deposit, partial or full payment is made, the following will apply:
- Owner Cancellations within 3 days (72 hours) of scheduled rental start time (local time) will be charged 20% of the scheduled rental fees or a $100.00 cancellation fee, whichever is greater. All rental fees will be refunded to the renter and renter will be provided a credit for future rentals.
- The 20% fee, or $100.00 cancellation fee, may be waived should owners choose to provide a free rental within a reasonable time providing this time works with the renters schedule.
- Should a cancellation within 3 days (72 hours) of the scheduled rental start time (local time) meet Extenuating Circumstances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
URentMe can supersede the cancellation and refund policy for Owners or Renters if the following circumstances apply. The Renter will receive a full refund less a 5% service fee and the Owner will not receive payment.
- The Renter feels he or she does not have the ability or skill to safely operate the Rental Equipment.
- The Renter feels the Rental Equipment is unsafe.
- The Renter feels the Rental Equipment offered is not the Rental Equipment that was advertised or is in poor condition.
- The Renter feels the Owner has falsified material aspects of the Rental Listing.
- Any issues with delivery or mechanical operation that end the rental prematurely and determined to be due to negligence of the owner.
- Political Unrest or Natural Disaster
- Owner is unable to make Rental Equipment available due to damage from previous rental.
- Weather related safety issues in the event of snow storms, thunderstorms, lightning, heavy rain, floods or heavy wind within eight (8) hours of the rental start time or within 50 miles of scheduled rental destination.
- Death of immediate family member or serious accident of family member.
URentMe may review each renter for safety and security. We may at any time prior to rental start time request information to support validation of identity along with the following requirements.
- Renter must be 21 years of age to rent or reserve without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment.
- Additional operators must be 21 years of age to operate without any medical conditions that may interfere with your use of the Rental Equipment.
- Renters and operators must have in their possession at time of reservation and during rental period a valid and current U.S. driver's license. If you have an international license please contact email@example.com
- Renter or operators shall not have any major driving violations on their driving record within past 10 years.
- Renter will be required to present their driver's license to the owner at time of rental pick up for validation of identity
Any additional operator listed under the insurance policy may pick up and sign for Rental Equipment on behalf of the Renter. They will be required to present their driver's license to the owner at time of rental pick up for validation of identity.
- The Renter is responsible for all damages of each additional operator as though they were you under these Terms.
- The Renter is responsible to show Additional Operators safe operations and care for Rental Equipment.
- Renter is responsible to ensure operators obey all local, state and federal laws during operation of Rental Equipment.
- If no additional operators were added to the insurance policy, then the Renter shall be the only authorized operator.
- You must have either all ownership rights in the Rental Equipment you offer for rent, or all rights required allowing you to rent the Rental Equipment to others.
- Owners must be 18 years of age or older and in possession of a valid U.S. driver's license.
- For additional Owner Responsibilities please see the Owner Terms and Conditions.
Rental Equipment Eligibility
- We accept powered boats, powered off-road vehicles/vessels and trailers with a current cash value between $2,500 and $80,000 and within 10 years of age or newer.
- Vehicles newer than 2004 and in good condition with average or low usage will be accepted instantly.
- Rental Equipment older than 2004 and in good condition with average or low use will be reviewed for approval.
- Please send us an email and include year, make, model, condition, hours of use or miles and a few pictures. In general, if your equipment is in good condition with low hours of use and the Rental Equipment is desired by our community it should be approved.
- Please see our listing categories for types of equipment that we accept at this time. If you are still not sure, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org